1. Log in to administration panel and click SSL option.
2. From the domain list select one, which will be secured. Enable SSL for it.
3. Click the link at the top of the form that appears.
4. Fill in all required data and approve it by clicking Submit button. Note: The following characters should not be used when typing in your CSR input: < > ~ ! @ # $ % ^ / \ ( ) ? , &
5. Copy the content to simple text document. There will be 3 different files:
- CSR file (SSL Certificate Signing Request),
- private key (SSL Server Private Key),
- temporary certificate (Temporary SSL Certificate).
6. The CSR will be needed during the online order process.